Jasmax is an established multi-disciplinary architecture and design practice with a rich heritage spanning more than 50 years. With 200 employees and strong leadership, we pride ourselves on developing our people to deliver world class projects.
Over the past three years we have designed close to $1 billion of built infrastructure. Our portfolio of projects includes the New Zealand Pavilion at Dubai Expo 2020, City Rail Link station designs, new AUT buildings, modern schools, mixed-use and multi-unit residential projects, and others still under wraps.
At Jasmax, we see it as our purpose to maximise the human experience and enhance the world around us. Our values are at the heart of what we do and shape our projects.
About the role
Our recent high-profile project wins have created exciting opportunities at concept design stage in our practice groups. We’re looking for experienced Project Architects and Site Architects to inspire and lead project teams, assist in managing client relationships and use their design abilities to deliver outstanding results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing design, innovation and documentation of projects as part of a team.
- Ensuring project delivery that delights our clients, by building and maintaining great relationships and assisting with management of all project phases.
- Getting the best performance from project teams through proactive workload planning, engagement, and mentoring in conjunction with the leading Principal.
- Site presence, ensuring all aspects are on schedule and resolving any arising concerns.
The successful candidates will have
- 5 years’+ experience as a Registered Architect.
- Strong Revit knowledge and experience.
- Strong understanding and experience in complex construction techniques and technical knowledge of buildability issues.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Previous project management experience or experience overseeing all aspects of a project.
- A passion for mentoring others and ensuring high quality outputs.
- Work alongside exceptional professionals and experts.
- Competitive remuneration and diverse development opportunities.
- Enjoy a high performing, supportive and inclusive culture.
- A flexible and high-trust work environment.