Jasmax is an established multi-disciplinary architecture and design practice with a rich heritage spanning more than 50 years. With 200 employees and strong leadership, we pride ourselves on developing our people to deliver world class projects.
Over the past three years we have designed close to $1 billion of built infrastructure. Our portfolio of projects includes the New Zealand Pavilion at Dubai Expo 2020, City Rail Link station designs, new AUT buildings, modern schools, mixed-use and multi-unit residential projects, and others still under wraps.
At Jasmax, we see it as our purpose to maximise the human experience and enhance the world around us. Our values are at the heart of what we do and shape our projects.
About the role
We’re always on the lookout for talented designers and Project Architects to inspire and lead project teams, assist in managing client relationships and use their design abilities to deliver outstanding results.
As an Architect at Jasmax, you can expect to:
- Develop design, innovation and documentation of projects as part of a team.
- Ensure project delivery that delights our clients, by building and maintaining great relationships and assisting with management of all project phases.
- Drive best performance from project teams through proactive workload planning, engagement, and mentoring in conjunction with the leading Principal.
- Site presence, ensuring all aspects are on schedule and resolving any arising concerns.
The successful candidates will have
- 5 years + experience as a registered Architect in New Zealand or overseas, with a proven knowledge of New Zealand codes and industry standards.
- Strong Revit knowledge and experience.
- Previous project management experience or experience overseeing all aspects of a project.
- Strong understanding and experience in complex construction techniques and technical knowledge of buildability issues.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Work alongside exceptional professionals and experts.
- Competitive remuneration and diverse development opportunities.
- Enjoy a high performing, supportive and inclusive culture.
- A flexible and high-trust work environment.