- Influence a range of projects across Public Realm, Transport and Green Infrastructure, University and School Campuses, Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Commercial Properties and Residential Developments
- Join a diverse team passionate in the fields of landscape architecture, urban design, architecture, interior design, branding, bi-cultural design and sustainability.
Jasmax is an established multi-disciplinary design practice with a rich heritage, spanning more than 50 years. With 200 employees and strong leadership, we pride ourselves on developing our people to deliver world class projects. Our team of landscape architects are engaged in a range of high profile projects throughout NZ.
We are looking for a passionate Landscape Architect to join a multi-disciplinary team working on the resolution of a range of creative design and technical challenges. This role will help to deliver some of New Zealand’s most significant urban transportation projects, focussing on walking, cycling and public transport and the transformation of our public realm.
Our ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in collaborating on design-led projects and have:
- 3-5 + years’ experience in a similar role
- A recognised qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe suite to produce high quality documents, diagrams, plan renderings and visualisations
- Experience in preparing design documentation
- Familiar with the Building Code and New Zealand's natural and cultural landscape
What we offer
- Professional growth and development
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to design New Zealand's sustainable and cultural future
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in New Zealand.