- Influence a range of projects across Public Realm, Transport and Green Infrastructure, University and School Campuses, Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Commercial Properties and Residential Developments
- Join a diverse team passionate in the fields of landscape architecture, urban design, architecture, interior design, branding, bi-cultural design and sustainability.
Jasmax is an established multi-disciplinary design practice with a rich heritage, spanning more than 50 years. With 200 employees and strong leadership, we pride ourselves on developing our people to deliver world class projects. As a Landscape Architect at Jasmax, you can expect to work on the resolution of a range of creative design and technical challenges, supporting the delivery of some of New Zealand’s most significant urban transportation projects and public realm.
As our team develop and grow, we are excited to connect with talented landscape designers who are interested in joining us. Please share your updated cv and portfolio with us, showing design and technical ability and we will be in touch with future opportunities.
Our ideal candidates will have a genuine interest in collaborating on design-led projects and have:
- 5 years’+ experience as a Landscape Architect with a supporting portfolio.
- A recognised qualification in Landscape Architecture.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe suite to produce high quality documents, diagrams, plan renderings and visualisations.
- Experience in preparing design documentation.
- Familiar with the Building Code and New Zealand's natural and cultural landscape.
What we offer
- Professional growth and development
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to design New Zealand's sustainable and cultural future
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in New Zealand.