Jasmax is an established multi-disciplinary architecture and design practice with a rich heritage, spanning more than 50 years. With 200 employees and strong leadership, we pride ourselves on developing our people to deliver world class projects. Over the past three years we have designed close to $1 billion of built infrastructure. Our portfolio of projects includes the New Zealand Pavilion at Dubai Expo 2020, modern schools, mixed-use and multi-unit residential projects, among many others. At Jasmax, we see it as our purpose to maximise the human experience and enhance the world around us. Our values are at the heart of what we do and shape our projects.
We are always on the lookout for strong technical talent and now have an opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join our Auckland studio. In this role, you will create construction drawings & details, develop 3D models, interpret sketches and project instructions and work across a range of projects and practice groups. We operate on Revit so you will have experience with this software and have an interest in developing your skills and BIM knowledge.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· A relevant qualification with 3 years+ architectural technician experience with a portfolio of strong detailing.
· Proficient working knowledge of Revit, including creation of families, work-shared environment, materials, view templates and Design Options
· Thorough understanding of New Zealand drawing standards, codes, building act, NZ commercial construction processes and materials
· Have the ability to interpret and develop concept sketches through to detailed drawings
· Are able to plan tasks, delegate work and oversee team project work to meet relevant project deadlines
What we offer
- Professional growth and development
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration and benefits (southern cross work scheme, free bootcamp, subsidised yoga, onsite barista and more)